In the first place, it is essential that you know the type of company where will the job interview, and what the work environment: an advertising agency is typically more permissive as to the attire of your employees, but your position may require direct contact with important customers and, consequently, clothes as well as formal. A the same work place may have more of a dress code and your future employer expects you to have a look consistent with your position, so take special care in the visual, this can be your advantage, simply follow the tips below.
- Hair, beard, and nails are always well trimmed;
- Not slept well for some reason? There are products to reduce dark circles under the eyes, try;
- Scent can be a stolen, because you can overdo it or the interviewer may be allergic and get splashing the whole time, I’ve seen this happen, it is quite nasty!
Now let’s take care of your clothes, you have two options:
1. Corporate environment, conservative
- Use classic clothes and neutral, show a little style in the accessories;
- Choose a suit in black, medium gray or navy;
- The jacket must have 3 or 2 buttons;
- Nothing of patterned ties cute or flashy colors, they will take away the focus of the interviewer, the ideal are plain or with stripes discrete;
- Preference for the shirts white or light blue;
- Shoes should be well polished. Prefer the tie, rounded toe cap, as the Oxford;
- If you want to use a handkerchief in the pocket, make the fold square that is simpler and more appropriate for this case;
- The rules of trim, and measures in the suit have already been taught here, just follow the tips;
- If, by chance, have the need to take some material, not store it in a backpack or purse, postman, choose a handbag, the backpack is very teen and the postman tends to leave the suit rumpled, besides not being as elegant;
Avoid – hat (in Brazil is still considered exotic), flower in his lapel (need to explain?), bracelets (very relaxed), cheap watches (it’s better to go without), colorful socks (respect your suit).
2. Work environment casual:
- With a blazer casual you are well dressed and will at the same time, the number of buttons does not matter here, but keep the neutral colors and avoid patterns too garish;
- The shirt can have a pattern such as the checkerboard, for example, but don’t think to change it for a t-shirt, save the t-shirt for the moments of leisure, work is work;
- The necktie can also have a default or microestampa, since that is in perfect harmony with the shirt;
- The pants can be a chino without pleats, color khaki or grey, jeans, dark straight-cut or a little bit more adjusted is also accepted;
- The sock should match the pants, or is, brown or grey, in the case of the jeans is between the gray, blue or black;
- In the feet, a a boot or brogue in leather or suede is ideal. If you already know that the business environment is quite liberal, risk a tennis beixo in leather with very few details, such as a slip on for example;
- To carry his belongings give preference to a folder-type portfolio or, again, a folder in hand.
Avoid – hat (in Brazil is still considered exotic), bracelets (very relax), cheap watches (it’s better to go without), colorful socks (respectful of their pants), sunglasses (there are those who find it stylish to use them during the interview!).
It seems that your visual is guaranteed, but it still has an important item and that says a lot about you, so don’t neglect…
- Greet your interviewer with firmness in the hour of the hand grip;
- Always keep the eye contact;
- Treat it well receptionists to be polite and friendly with everyone, say good morning and thank you when you are leaving the site will not kill you and can help you create a good impression;
- Turn off the mobile phone, it is polished, it shows your commitment to the interview and avoids the interruptions and annoyances of unnecessary;
- For more nervous you are, don’t even think about cash out a cigarette;
- You may be excited, but try not to talk too much, you can confuse people and tire them;
- Never, under any circumstances, forget the name of the interviewer. When is displayed, repeat the name of him to greet him, this helps to memorize. For example, if he says “Good day, my name is John” you can respond “Very pleased John, my name is Joseph.” Easy!!
Congratulations, if you have read all with attention is already prepared for a great time of your life! Good luck and success!
How to dress for a job interview tips for male and female
Dress code & Grooming tips for a job Interview
Job interview dos and donts
Men’s Wearhouse Offers Interview Tips to Hillhouse JAG …
8 Style Essentials For A Job Interview
Do’s and Dont’s of Interview.doc
19 best images about Men’s Suits Guide on Pinterest
Top 10 Tips for Effective Communications
Top Tips for Landing your Dream Job
How To Dress Up For An Interview
Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers to enhance …
DAY 21: Wine Tasting | MEMORANDUM
How to Dress properly for an Interview ?
10 Useful Tips to Dress for an Interview for Males & Females
Tips and advice on how to prepare for an interview
Tips For A Successful Video Job Interview
How to Dress for Interview in Summer and Winter: Best Tips …
5 JOB INTERVIEW TIPS: WHAT TO WEAR