The meeting is exclusively female and intimate, in which the bride should feel comfortable with the conversations and jokes
For a long time, the Tea Pot or Tea was the only option to gather the bride and the guests before the wedding, for a moment of interaction, fun and also help to complete the extensive list of utensils needed for the new Married lifeToday, though still in use, other options for events have emerged to “replace” or simply complement the celebrations that preceded the great day.
Couples who already live together, for example, and therefore already have the house “complete”, usually dismiss a meeting that has a list of gifts to be given.Some choose to make a Tea Bar, a modern version of Kitchen Tea, but in which both women and men are invited, and the gifts are usually to the couple’s bar: imported beers, wines, among other drinks, besides Of cocktail accessories, cups and bowls.
Among women, however, the Lingerie Tea is the most prominent event these days.The idea, basically, is to give the bride her underwear so she can make the most of her wedding night and spice up the beginning of the wedding.Plus, of course, the meeting becomes a fun time between her and the most intimate friends.
Marriage consultant beautyphoon.com explains that lingerie tea is an exclusively feminine and intimate meeting in which the bride should feel comfortable with her friends and bridesmaids. “A true ‘Luluzinha Club’, whose theme revolves around preparing for the couple’s wedding night. The idea is to exchange experiences and have fun with friends, “he says.
Want to understand better how Lingerie Tea works and why is it today the “darling” event among women who are getting married ?!Check all the information below!
The event is usually organized by a close relative (sister, cousin) or by the bride’s closest friends.Azevedo comments that tea can even be organized by the bride, as long as another person is responsible for creating the games that will be performed.
In this way, the event may or may not be a surprise for the bride, but the most recommended is that at least the games that will be made are kept in the keys, to surprise the bride on the day of the meeting!
“I usually recommend that the organization of the tea is done by someone very close to the bride, because it is an event that brings her intimacy as a focus, it is necessary to know how much she will feel at ease in exposing herself,” says Azevedo.
“Breaking the pieces is always the best option, especially because there are a lot of people to help and, at this point in the championship, the bride will be crazy about the wedding preparations,” said the marriage consultant.
If the event is not a surprise to the bride, usually it is up to her to make the gift list, indicating models, colors and lingerie stores that are to her liking.If it is a surprise, however, the guests will have to take the risk of buying gifts.
Generally, Lingerie Tea is held about a month before the wedding.But it is vital to take into account the bride’s commitments.
If the event is a surprise to the bride, it is essential to plan with enough attention and rely on the help of the bridegroom, her mother or sister, for example, so as not to risk the bride making another commitment in the same day.
The idea is to let creativity flow when choosing the theme and decoration!”If you go for the basics, think of something romantic, sensual or spicy, you can create from a fairy tale even a cabaret.For romanticism, use soft tones like baby pink and lilac;Pastel shades also adorn this theme, “says Azevedo.
“But if the idea is to sensitize, abuse the warm colors with their respective combinations, my suggestion is to combine black (mystery) with red, orange or yellow, but remember that the important thing is to have fun, and to This does not need to be attached to the various themes we see on the internet.Look for inspiration, but create something that really is your face (or the face of the bride, if the event is being organized by bridesmaids and friends), “adds the marriage consultant.
3. FOOD AND DRINKS
Azevedo emphasizes that something practical should be offered and that it can be exposed for people to serve at will and when they want.”I suggest good snacks, cold cuts, cakes, pies or the classic subway bread.Sweets are also very welcome, especially the chocolate derivatives (heart-shaped chocolates make a huge success), “he says.
For anyone who wants to whim, cake and sweets and/or chocolates decorated with themed lingerie are great options!
Regarding the drinks, it is at the discretion of the tastes of the bride and the guests.If they have the habit of drinking beer, for example, great.A sparkling wine is also a good choice.It is also essential to have non-alcoholic beverages such as water, juice and/or soda.For “punishments”, tequila, or drip, or vodka cups may be used, preferably according to the bride’s preferences.(After all, it sucks to force her to have a drink she hates, right?).
4. ACTIVITIES AND GAMES
Just like in Panela, play is essential in Lingerie Tea.The possibilities are numerous!
“There are several kinds of games that can be performed, some simpler ones like those in Kitchen or Baby Shower, or even the most spicy ones, often with the use of toys found in specialized stores (sex shop) .Of all the possibilities, the most used one is the parade that the bride makes with the gifts that received, giving the chance of all commenting and suggest other combinations, but of course, only if she feels at ease for such “, comments Azevedo.
Below you can find some ideas for a great fun tea!
- The bride parades with some of the lingeries she received, giving her friends the chance to comment and suggest other combinations.
- Before opening the gift, the bride should try to guess the color of the lingerie.If it is correct, the friend who is giving the gift pays the “punishment” (which may be to drink a glass of drink, or do some imitation, or dance, or paint the face, etc.).If the bride makes a mistake, she pays the “punishment.”
- You can buy several “sexy” items, such as panties, bras, masks, costume parties, etc.One of the organizers will place one item at a time in the box.The box should then pass from hand to hand on the guest wheel, and when the organizer stops the song, the person with it should open it and wear or wear what is inside.
- Before the day or the beginning of the party, each guest writes on a piece of paper a short sentence about some situation that happened to the bride and her: for example, a childhood monkey;A funny situation from high school;A party where they had lots of fun together etc.In short, something that the bride can remember and that can be shared with the other people participating in the tea.Anonymous tickets should be placed in a box;Each participant takes a paper and reads them all.The bride then needs to guess who was the author of the phrase.If he makes a mistake, he pays a punishment (which must be defined in advance).
- Quite traditional, the question-and-answer game is meant to assess whether the bride and groom are in tune.Take a quiz and collect the groom’s answers before the tea happens.On the day of the party, the same questions are asked for the bride and the answers should “hit”.If she misses a reply that the groom has not responded the same, he must pay the penalty (also defined previously).If she gets it right, though, she can choose someone to pay the punishment in her place!There are more general questions like “what’s your favorite food”;Very specific questions about the couple, for example, “when you first met”;Or even more spicy and/or unusual questions.
- Each participant writes on a piece of paper one of their characteristics and their name.Anyone who is coordinating this joke, takes one of the papers and reads aloud only the feature.The bride must then match her friend’s name.If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty.If you get it right, the friend pays the penalty.
- Each guest writes in a role a “little secret to keep the relationship always happy” (it can be a “serious advice”, or something more informal, fun).The bride will receive all the papers and should guess who gave each suggestion.If you make a mistake, pay a pledge.If you get it right, the one who pays is the friend!
- Declaration of love: the bride should call the groom, with the cell phone in the missing high, and make a declaration of love for him, using, however, some unusual words chosen by the tea organizers, who write down the words on the hour and showing For the bride!
- The organizer should separate some pictures of the bride with the other guests and/or other people, and cover (with a black paper, for example, or on the computer itself, if the presentation is in PowerPoint) one of the people in the photo.The bride should then hit the person who is “missing” in the photo.If you make a mistake, pay a pledge.If you get it right, choose some of the guests to pay.
- The bride quotes an item that the guests usually/can have in the bag.Those who do not have the item must pay a penalty.Then the guests can make the same joke with the bride: if she does not have the items mentioned in the bag, pay the punishment.Examples: mirror, lipstick, photo of boyfriend/boyfriend/husband, hair brush, toothbrush, pen etc.
- Guess the music:one of the guests should ask the bride to sing a song with a certain word.If she sings, the guest pays.If you make a mistake, it pays.Ideas: sing a song with “marriage”;With the word “husband”;With the word “relationship” etc.
These are just a few suggestions because what really matters is to use creativity!It is necessary, however, to take into account the style of the bride and respect her intimacy.For example, if she is a person who does not drink, it is totally unnecessary to want to force her to drink certain drinks as punishment!If she is too shy and reserved, she certainly will not like having to wear the lingeries she has won and/or talk about details of her relationship.
In addition, when discussing past situations, organizers/guests should be careful not to expose issues that the bride would not like to be shared with others at the event.Common sense is paramount!
5. LIST OF GIFTS AND INVITATIONS
Azevedo points out that this is a responsibility of the bride herself.”It is she who should indicate what she likes to use and which models make her more comfortable.Remember we are talking about underwear so the bride has to feel at ease to expose her personal taste to the people she will invite.Indicating stores is also a good option, but it is important to evaluate the price of the selected stores and see if it caters to your audience.One tip are the great department stores like Marisa, C & A and Renner, popular and easily found stores.But if the bride usually only uses pieces from a specific store, it is probably that store that will indicate, “he says.
If the Lingerie Tea is a surprise for the bride, the organizers/guests themselves will risk buying gifts.It is important to know the number that she usually uses and try to take into account her preferences to give pieces that she will actually use.It is also interesting to buy in places where she can change if the gift does not serve or she does not like.
Some items that may be part of the gift list are:
- Separate panties (which can be lace or cotton, more or less sensual, taking into account the taste of the bride);
- Short sweaters;
- Long sweater (preferably silk);
- Panties and bra sets (it depends a lot on the bride’s taste, but the white and black colors are the most successful);
- Loose bras;
- Slippers (preferably, decorated, very cute);
- Full corset;
- Baby doll;
- Bath salts and / or massage oils;
- Toys found in sex shop.
In relation to the guests, it is worth remembering that only those women who have intimacy with the bride should be called.If she is “inside” the event, she will indicate who should be called.But if the event is being organized by friends, as a surprise to the bride, common sense is up to the organization!It is preferable to hold a meeting of 8 to 10 friends of the same group (with whom the bride has intimacy), than to call more people and, in the end, leave the bride ashamed to talk about certain subjects and/or participate in certain games.
When creating the invitation to the event, creativity is paramount!”The number of guests is small (because it is a very intimate meeting), so it’s worth creating something more capricious, based on the theme you chose for the decoration.As for the information, what can not be missing are the details of the gift list, besides indication of costumes, costumes or props, if you have, “says Azevedo.
If the party is a surprise, it is essential to signal this in the invitation, so that no guest “punch” and comment on tea with the bride!
REPLY ICON MULTIQUOTE
There are a thousand and one possibilities and what counts is to use creativity!However, since Lingerie Tea is actually an event that precedes the main event (marriage), it is not necessary to spend much time and money on it.Unless the bride and/or the organizers are very concerned!
“I believe that remembering, in any event, should be something useful, be it a key chain or a box with a drink and a cup, for example,” says Azevedo.”But for this particular occasion, I recommend some delicacy, such as cupcakes, minibolos, pot cake, love apple, brownie, honeycomb or a marmitinha decorated with candy.I suggest this so that it does not demand much energy by elaborating a megachá of lingerie having in view that the big day is approaching”, says.
“My tip for the bride is: let your bridesmaids work and surprise you with the organization of your tea, while you take care of the smallest details to impress them at the wedding,” adds the marriage consultant.
Azevedo points out that the place chosen should be one in which the bride feels at ease.”It is her intimacy that will be exposed, so there can be no embarrassment and, if there is, it is because the joke is passing the point.Whether in a friend’s house, in the house or in the hall of the condominium, the organizers should always watch and ensure that the bride is well with everything that has been prepared for her, and if they realize that something is not pleasing, it is worth aborting The mission, turn on the sound, drink something and enjoy in a way that everyone is happy, especially the honoree, “he emphasizes.
Pubs, restaurants or any other public place are not recommended for this type of occasion.The best thing is to have tea in the house of one of the organizers, in the house of the bride herself, in the hall of the building, in a country house, etc.
If the event is a surprise to the bride, it is crucial to think about how you will take her to the place!All of this should be planned in advance.
Records of this special moment can not be missed!As the party is very intimate, many people choose to leave one of the organizers/guests with the most experience in photography responsible for the photos.But worth noting, nothing compares to the work of a professional photographer!
If the bride herself is organizing the tea, she will make the decision herself, whether or not to hire a photographer.She should also evaluate whether she will continue to feel “at ease” with the presence of the professional in the event.Maybe hiring a photographer is a good option.
If it is the friends/bridesmaids who are organizing tea, they should agree on the presence of a professional photographer.Evaluating the issue of intimacy of the bride and also the financial.But anyway, if you choose not to hire a professional, you should remember to choose a person responsible for recording the best moments and the decoration of this unique event in the life of the bride, which will surely yield good laughs forever!
Inspirations: Lingerie Tea in Videos
In the videos below you can get inspired with some events and check the tips given by bloggers on Lingerie Tea!
1. NITIELLE MENDES
The video shows part of the games played in Nitielle Mendes tea, from the Bula Fashion blog.
2. FLORAL GIRL
Details of Lingerie Tea made outdoors, with Tiffany/Tiffany Theme Luxury.
3. ESTÉFANE GLUCI
In the video, Estéfane shows how the event was done and some of the games played.The difference in this case is that, later, the Lingerie Tea has become a birthday.
4. BABI COSTA
In the video, Babi shows a little of what has rolled in her tea, which was prepared by her and one of her godmothers.
The video shows Ana’s bridesmaids and friends, from the blog, Lar Doce Ana, preparing a surprise Lingerie Tea for her.
You can still get inspired with more pics below!
Finally, remember:Lingerie Tea should be an intimate event, where, above all, the bride feels at ease. Besides, the important thing is to use creativity and, of course, have a lot of fun!!
Mallory Jansen 2015 Lingerie BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party
Brittany Snow – 2015 Celebrity Photos
Sarah Hyland – 2015 Celebrity Photos
Cara Delevingne – 2015 Celebrity Photos
Agent provocateur Darla Thong in Natural
Cara Delevingne – 2015 Celebrity Photos
Dita Von Teese | Dita Von Teese | Pinterest
Misha Collection little lace dress
Tea Leoni Hottest Photos & Sexy Bikini Wallpapers Gallery …
Flickr photos tagged caféteaze
Victorias Secret UK haul
Review: Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream; a Hidden Gem …
Gisele et Beatrice fanart by sortimid on DeviantArt
Tea Leoni Hottest Photos & Sexy Bikini Wallpapers Gallery
Edwardian White Dress // 1900s Tea Lingerie by ladyscarletts
Lavender’s Green – Early 20th Century
Virginia Tea-Length Robe in Sale Lingerie
Lingerie Dress Fabrics & Colors
Tea Leoni Hottest Photos & Sexy Bikini Wallpapers Gallery …