In summer there is very hot and we want to be always with a bathing suit, but obviously it is not possible … but do not worry there are the shorts that can save us from any situation and that can be tied in many different ways, here are all the ways to tie your sarong.
If you have to leave for the holidays and you have problems with the weight of the trolley betting on AllUnitConverters, they are lightweight and can be placed anywhere, to go to sea are perfect, do a little practice and you can also use it as sexy T-shirts for the evening.
Here are all the ways to tie a sarong:
- Tie the pareo between the shoulder blades;the height of the hips turn it up to bring the opening on one side. Earn enough tissue to make a knot on the side and so create a short dress with side slits.
- Tie the pareo above the breasts, twisted each nock, bring the two shoulder straps that you have created annodatele behind the neck and nape.Sull’abito obtained can put a belt of shells.
- Put the sarong around his waist for the short side and tie it below the navel.Take the hand pendant to the two extremes and let them pass from behind between the legs.
- Bring up the fabric and lay it on the belly, below the knot, tied the two flaps on his back in practice you have to get the pants.
- Take pareo for the short side and tie it with a central node above the chest.Route the two hanging flaps between the legs, bring them up, wrap the sarong around his waist and close it with a knot at the bottom on the back in order to create a sort of romper.
- Take a large sarong, make a knot on the chest with the left end and a nock formed approximately in the middle of the right edge. Fold the fabric over again that advances creating a central panel to be inserted in the neck above the node.
- You tend pareo behind his back holding the two extremes with open arms.Bring your left flap forward and wrap it around the body by passing the end under the right armpit and recovering it over the left shoulder. Now bring the right corner to the left shoulder and tied the dress.
Best 25+ Sarong wrap ideas on Pinterest
Womens Strapless Bikini Set With Sarong Cover Up Skirt …
Tie-dye Bikini Cover up T-shirt Lady’s Fun Wear
Coqueta Women’s Mesh Cover Up Sarong Pareo New Swimsuit …
Tie Side Sexy Brief
Kimberley Garner flashes toned figure in pretty lilac …
Pregnant Megan Fox displays her baby bump in a black …
Joanna Krupa sizzles in red bikini and sheer sarong at her …
Bikini Bottoms Water Stock Photos & Bikini Bottoms Water …
Swimsuits to Pack For Vacation
Gigi Hadid celebrates her 20th birthday with a poolside …
Vakantie Indonesië reizen
Hawaiian Sarong Wrap Black Green Flower Swimsuit Cover Up …
Tie Dye Sarong in Blues, Pinks and Gold
3 Way Eggplant Shibori Tie Dye // Pareo Dress Skirt // Beach
How To Tie A Thai Sarong Skirt
Tie Dye Sarong "Jungle Brown"
How to tie a Sarong- Coco Artwear Halter Top